Mom Issues Terrifying Warning After Her Toddler Almost Died from Popcorn
"I hate to use the excuse he’s our third child so I overlook and don’t pay as close attention to the do’s and don'ts as we did with our first."
Becoming a parent means from the moment kids are born, one has to somehow gain superpowers. Parents need to be able to see and thwart dangers they never even considered before. And because there are no actual powers bestowed upon new parents, mistakes will happen. Unfortunately, sometimes those mistakes can be deadly– which is why Nicole Johnson Goddard, mother of three, is sharing what happened to her family when she had a casual oversight with her youngest toddler son, Nash.
The cause for one of the scariest moments in her family’s lives? Popcorn.
The procedure revealed that Nash had actually aspirated popcorn into his lungs from the choking episode.