5-Year-Old Boy On Life Support After Swallowing Rat Poison At Kindergarten
A 5-year-old boy from China who is on life support after swallowing rat poison at his kindergarten is 'unlikely to survive' according to doctors.
A 5-year-old boy from Southern China has been in intensive care for more than two weeks after swallowing rat poison at his kindergarten.
According to Chinese media, the doctors told the boy's mother surnamed Tang that the possibility of saving him is 'nearly zero.'
Swallowing rat poison
The boy who remains unnamed fell sick on October 22 after his lunch at the Xindi Students Service kindergarten.
Reports said the boy was gripped by a stomach ache and then started vomiting and having violent convulsions.
With all these serious conditions, he was ultimately placed on a life support machine.
Other students from kindergarten not ill
Tang also said that another child suffered stomach ache and diarrhoea at the same time.
However, the child's symptoms were nowhere as severe as her son's.
Local police also commented that the school has been closed due to an ongoing investigation.
But they added there were no reports of other students suffering similar symptoms.
Head of kindergarten kills two girls with poison yoghurt
13 Chinese New Year Items Every House Needs
'How could a mistress talk about family and children?' Macau Tycoon's Malaysian Lover Mandy Lieu Slammed At New Columnist Stint
No Regrets Not Having a Father: Eleanor Lee Has Almost No Memories of Peter Yu