theAsianparent - Your Guide to Pregnancy, Baby & Raising Kids
With so many options and distractions that the online world offers, parents need a safe and reliable place to go that truly understands what it takes to be a mum or dad in this day and age. Finding an online community to call your own will greatly help you through this parenting journey.
Explore a different way of learning through imaginative play. Broaden your child’s mind with unique interactive experiences. Teach values like openness, acceptance, care and love. These are things we all want for our children, and the best way to discover them is through art.
They call us the Sandwich Generation and rightfully so, for one in every four working adults in Singapore bears the responsibility of caring and providing for their parents and their young children. And even though you may put yourself last on the priority list, the fact remains that you also need to take care of yourself.
- 10 Anti-aging foods for youthful looking skin
- G6PD deficiency in children: What you should know
- The one-week fix for bad behaviour according to psychologists
- Top 10 warning signs in your child that reveal bad parenting skills
- The New Mercedes-Benz B-Class: Finally, A Car That Promises Comfort, Connectivity And Safety For The Whole Family
- All Primary 4-6 students in Singapore to learn coding from 2020
- Video of boy peeing into plants at Gardens by the Bay angers Singaporeans
- Singapore actress Jin Yinji hospitalised after taking laxatives for weight loss
- WHO Declares Ebola Outbreak In Congo A Global Health Emergency
- Raising a Leo baby? Find out the traits and challenges you may face